Search Engine Optimization (SEO) works to improve the visibility of a website in a search engine’s natural, or organic, search results. If SEO is done correctly, your page ranking will improve and many more visitors will find your site. However, if it’s done incorrectly or done using “black hat” tactics, your site could be relegated into oblivion by Google.
Search Engine Optimization is a critically important element of inbound marketing. If prospective customers can’t find your website, they can’t become leads to convert into customers. Our SEO services include the following:
- Showing you how website optimization works
- Choosing primary and secondary target keywords for each page on your site
- Optimizing the page title and the page URL
- Writing the meta description following guidelines that are Google-friendly
- Optimizing heading tags and page content
- Creating internal links
- Optimizing image file names and ALT text
SEO is not a once-and-done proposition. We’ll show you exactly what needs to be done on a regular basis, and we’ll work on your site pages and blog posts to get you the best results possible.